Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fetch Ya Best Drawings!



Nauticalitivorous!




Hey Skulliver, I can see your boner.




Suckploding inside every heart is one of these...




Lot's of fun in this one: Suns, Skateboards, Cycloptic Trees, actually only one's of these things, and bless my soul, is that a Sphinx up there in da sky?




The rebirth of the noble Centaur race...




Frenchman spews noteheads on his beloved Eiffel.




Orthogonal crotch kick w/ preemptive fist pump.




I'll post anything with the Mets.




Philtrum Missle Over Many-eyed Mug.




Watch for my eighth-note duplets, wigga!




This one has it all: Bears & Balloons, Hearts & Farts, Robo Wars, Mermaid STD's, Boird Sex & much more!




Nice Concept!




Can you feel this one? It draws you into itself. You're gonna get shot; all of ya.




Amanda Mandala.




A is for Amazon. One boob is missing so the arrows fly smoother.




Boirds nesting on your hairdo sounds good ta mae.




Here's a bloomy one for ya...




Homodactyl Boird gets robotically Farted On.




A fawn dreams of an alpha unicorn. The type of stallion who can vanquish Evil Mirrors with a nod of his hornbeams.





Some Coloreds.








A vegan Native American can't bring himself to shoot a cactus.





Today's Post is brought to you by:




Comments are Love.

4 comments:

Taryn McL said...

<3 <3 <3

Someday my Unicorn will come. My heart suckplodes a little more each time I look in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

i found a second butt today. but really it's my big but that's of concern to me this morning. i'm fierce and courageous and not going to let anything get in the way of primal drawing tonight/together. see you all soon.
-jrock

Unknown said...

Hey where are maria's drawings? I want dinosaurs farting hearts!

los doggies said...

Amanda: The Jurassic flatulence of my next post will make you wish for the wipey dipes of a new Ice Age.