Friday, June 20, 2008

I have no witticisms this week. Maybe it's 'cause these drawings all suck, and this was the worst Drawing Party ever.

You're probably thinking that it's really 'cause I suck, and you may be right. But fuck you, 'cause I'm gonna make witty comments anyway, and they will make you laugh like how you used to laugh, and then you will see that yes, these drawings actually do suck!
Better luck next time drawers!

Double Kidding: You're all beautiful & I love you to death.

And now: On with the Drawings!!!!!!!!!!!!

An attic child drew this one. Ever see "Flowers in the Attic"? Like that, except with snow cones.
Left Corner Note: That's not my scanner. This drawer farted.




Mazey shards a-spiraling from a leopard limbo.
Hey Zirsch, how about this one: It's an Amandelbrot Set!
Get it? Mwa hoo hoo!




What is she holding of his? Is it his belt buckle? Or a second tie from the side? Is that a double-barrel shotgun? Who even drew this? I'm not so sure 'bout these things.




Way to go Host Holland, way to show your sensitive side after so many countless drawings of demons & prostitutes. The pixely BG has a nice smoochy effect. A broken HEAART is an open one. And a broken HAARP is a nice sunny day.




And a Cool Concept to ya too Host.





A big fat apology to the following Drawer for forgetting her name. Let's just call her "Frank". This is a neat car, with sky-tinted windows, Frank. The hood is almost personified, just like in "Cars". It can even drive through menstrual
rainbows.





Thank you Frank for educating us on the virtues of lunaception. You're a wifewolf among womyn.





This drawing warms even my cold dark heart: from the strung stars to the compass, from the flora to the human hand, from the cross-hatch to the secret message.




Very funny Ludwig. You eat my soul.




Oh, and here's the one from the beginning, now fully realized. Every Drawing was once a Doodle.
Nicole/Nikki: It's very nice of you to dedicate such a pretty scene to me. The colors make me wanna puke sunlight and crap rainbows.




Nice gestalts Jill!
Check out this cozy lil' composition. A church burning in the ocean with fish escaping outta chimney.




And this technicolor tornado.



And a slumber party at Phoneix's house.




EDO.




The Recycling Tree made from recycled paper.




Jesse is an inventor. He invented the REM alarm clock and a mystik cooking jelly that prevents food from sticking to pots & pans. Now he gives us the Kangaroo high-top with pouch pumps. How do they differ from your garden variety pump? How about mad marsupial ups for one thing?
Even joeys can dunk!
This braided b-ball hoop with spatula "curtosy" and rat-wheeled mobility is the perfect home court for trying out your new Kangaroo kicks.



Jesse is also abstract. He's also my brotha.
Look at the high-heelies he invented. The popular kids' shoes, now for classy ladies. And who knew footballs looked so good with Mexican moustaches.



Here's a Ludwig inspired piece (They sat together). Some tunnels and the flushing train. And a blockhead butthead. There appears to be some species of crab at the bottom.



A couple of local Homies chillin' under hovering mashed potatos.





A 4-fingered handstand, drawn by me, the Internet.





I can't remember who drew this. I wanna say Schmelaura, but there is a very sexy Host Holland-like signature running up the side. Suffice it to say it's sexxxy.
It must be you Host.






Ok, this is definitely you Laura. I recognize your pathology at a shot put's toss away. You draw like a cracked-out fashion designer!





Ludwig pulls out all the stops.




Ludwig can't stop giving.



Is Ludwig exhibiting tonight?





Ludwig is eternal.




:: Why don't you assholes ever COMMENT?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are some real gems in there! Who made the hand/mushroom/iloveyouall? that ones made of turquoise and cookie crumbs. Speaking of sweets, i will return next wednesday to the usual place and time and with a usual or perhaps unusual treat unless, god forbid i find myself in a bottomless entropic grave again. i think one week without me is punishment enough

los doggies said...

I'm pretty sure the poirple psychedelic drawing you speak of is by Annette, but she'll have to confirm that.

Anonymous said...

Being passive aggressive will only further deter support in the form of the comment, beware and be aware

los doggies said...

It worked on you buddy!

Unknown said...

Yes it was definitely annette. She is a ghost drawer thats why no one ever knows. She comes and draws up something mystical and amazing and then she runs away without detection. But for future reference there are almost always mushrooms in her drawings.

And I sooo didn't get it, an amandelbrot? Once again your cleverness and wit alluded me. However although I may not be witty or clever i am quite resourceful and always have google open when reading your comments so i can understand the references.

You keep me on my toes. or finger tips or whatever.

and her name is Michelle. I'll write it on your forehead backwards in sharpie on Wednesday.

and Jesse, if you don't bring Erin on wednesday we will all be very sad.

to Jill, the burning church is definitly one of my favorites, I fill like i'm renouncing catholocism all over again, andit feels soo good.

Much love
manda

los doggies said...



The Mandelbrot Set

(Open in a new window so as not to get stuck in Pop-up Land!)

Anonymous said...

I came...I checked out...I'll return next week...

Unknown said...

I see the similarities with mandelbrot but 1. its not nearly challenging enough to pun, way too easy, and 2, if i'm the visualization of an equation I feel much more parablic than fractelesque.

and thanks for the link but i already looked it up the first time around,
see you all tonight!

much love
manda