Monday, July 21, 2008

Drawing Blog in Danger of Heavy Internet Regulation and Subscription Fees by 2012



Hey Doodlebugs.

Here's last weeks drawings! The NPDP is working on innovative new drawings techniques - two-handed drawings, subdominant-handed drawings, and topographical self-portraits drawn right over people's faces! Do you really wish to draw like a child again? Well silly, try not using your dominant hand to draw! You'll instantly regress to the sweet freewheeling artistry of your youth.

And yeah, I realize not all the drawings are here. I'm on it, assholes.

















































































































































:: Commenting is cool!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin I really like your bubble picture.

The head above it is pretty good too.

But there were so many good ones I can't possible describe them all.

Another honorable mention Jesse's Drawing Party portrait. Very good.

I want those snails to be my new shower curtain. Whoever drew it should come to my apartment equipped with sharpies and draw snails all over my bathroom.

I am also a big fan of the hanging basket of ivy.

The drop kick out of the window. I believe I have had that dream before as well. I can still hear the sound of the glass breaking . . .

good work,

Manda

Unknown said...

Oh yeah and I really like the one with the cube snowmand and the shirts and the melted snowman. So existential.

R. D. Hesperus said...

Starfish Flamenco!!! Lovely.

los doggies said...

My favorite is the finale: The blue boirds necking and beaking. Do you believe it was snuck on the buttside of another drawing?

It'd sure make a quacky tatt!